Wetlook Forum Index Wetlook Forum Index

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  LinksRules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence Free Teaser Trailer

Wetlook Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WetlookPOV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence Free Teaser Trailer Reply with quote

One of my older videos, but I have just made a short trailer - Its available to view now... Link at the bottom of this post.

Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence hails from 'down under'... Australia to be precise ! Obviously, she must have been confused with jet lag or something, because she knocked on my door, and asked if my house was solicitors office! She had come to start work! (The correct office is located across the road)

She was wearing a long black skirt, a black top, stockings... (And as you can see from the piccy above... White undies !!!)

Well, I wasted no time in taking full advantage of her mistake, by inviting her upstairs to see her new 'office'...

An office that just happened to have a bath full of water in it... Instead of a desk ! I suggested that she got to work straight away, and so she stepped into the bathtub!

I then spent a lovely full half hour, getting her slowly wet, soaping her down, and spaying her with the shower.

She seemed to like the showerhead a lot, as she did quite a few rude things with it...

Keeping all her clothes on, all the time !

Needless to say, I enjoyed watching her do this, and helping her get wet... And the clip of this very naughty event can be found below.

Simply CLICK HERE for the teaser page, where you can enjoy a glimpse of Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence, getting very wet, and being very very naughty !!! FULL VID IS 30 MIN LONG!!!

Enjoy!

wet_cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... she can be my lawyer any time!!! Shocked Shocked
wet guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are a lucky man Shocked

Why does no one knock on my door by mistake Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wetlook Forum Index -> Wetlook Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: